This is my Blog, enjoy your stay.

2.04.2006

The Goat Impression

My little sister is the coolest friggin' kid on the planet. She is only 13 and has way more sense than I do, and she is really funny. When we hang out or talk on the phone, we are always laughing. She has a great sense of humor and good taste in movies. We get together and watch Anchor Man and Dodge Ball, having a great time.

Shayla has this impression of a goat that she does. It's friggin' hilarious! Here is a picture of it.



BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAAA

2 comments:

Shayla said...

Why thank you dooze for that flattering picture of me and my tongue sticking out. It made my day. (*cough cough*)

Shayla said...

Also I would like to point out that I have put something about you on my blog....which is for the people who don't know...is...... lumpy007.blogspot.com k? Love ya dooze. Ciao.